Monday, April 17, 2017

Identity Design & Branding: Final Logo Designs

I tried to keep my final designs as close to my sketches as I could. Here's the EmpireX logo. I decided to go with the second of the two variations I had sketched out. FYI: I realized too late that I should have figured out how to upload it in a way that would enable you to see it against a white background when you click to enlarge it here, but oh well...


Here are the Piano Pets and Pizza Pi logos. For the latter, I've included two versions, one where the word "pi" is actually spelled out over the pi symbol and one with just the symbol, which I think might be enough on its own. FYI: these are basically meant to be children's games, so the logos are intended to be kid-friendly. Please click the images to see in proper size.





No comments:

Post a Comment